Friday, November 9, 2012

I Dream Of Spies



I'm very pleased to announce our latest custom video "I Dream Of Spies"
It will be released sometime this month, keep an eye out. This is one of my favorites to date.
For now, enjoy the vidcaps, and the trailer below.

"I Dream Of Spies" is a custom video starring Daphne Lee & Kelly Taylor.
Daphne is dreaming of being a spy and trying to find a secret map. In her dreams, she is trying to wring the information from an unwilling agent, Kelly.
Her dreams take her away to a world filled with silenced pistols, cyanide and secret agents.
Will Daphne find out what's on the secret map. Will she prevail against Agent Kelly?
Even in your darkest dreams, the stakes are high when spies are about.
It is a dream isn't it?

https://vimeo.com/53174463

The full script can be downloaded and read with the following link. WARNING! It does contain spoilers and WILL ruin the ending. I would highly recommend to just watch the movie from start to finish. http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2cacqcca2xob091






No comments:

Post a Comment